Sitting here trying to discover the words that describe you
The ones that fit the beat that is the tune that im into
for your touch plucks the strings of my heart which emits deep baritone vibrations
that causes my thoughts to stutter in hesitation when I feel im not home
for my home is in your presence and your thoughts become my room
and the vibe that I feel for you mellows when were in tune
the only time my inner darkness relaxes is in your light
for I feel im close to heaven when my soul beholds your pearly whites
my fingertips bleed passion when they run across your skin
until your body melts into mine when I pull you in
empty insecure thoughts fill my head from time to time
Until those thoughts haunt my rhymes, makes me lose my mind
But your sound makes it better, clearly calms my weather
And everything seems sunny and im sane when were together
Pictures are worth a thousand words but when I look at
Ours I can only think of 4 letters, when im with you im way past better
My mind chills amongst stars and is one with the moon
Until our time together becomes my noon
But now my ears cant hear from missing her voice
My eyes wont see if they cant see her rejoice
They sit there waisting time letting the day roll by
And the mind is lazy so he never asks why
While dreams of non other than her dance in my head
As it rests on pillows of romance on top of my bed
My lungs breath in for she is my air
my eyes ease open to see if shes there
But to there dismay all they see is a chair
So I still sit there trying to find the words that describe her
But the only thing that comes to mind is 4 beautiful letters
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment